Click an assembly to find out more.....
Learning for Life
Learning to Learn
Procrastination and Goals
Rights and Responsibilities
Violence and Aggression
Pack 4 - British Values
Pack 5 - Inspirational People
This assembly looks at -
- What is image and why are we concerned about it?
- How are we manipulated by the media?
- How are images changed to look more 'perfect' than they are/
- Image is more than just how we look.
- What can we do to think more about what we do than how we look?
Each slide makes a simple point so that you don't need to learn a 'script' and has slides that you can add you own text to or remove and add in slides of your own.